Living Simply in a Large House


That's my house, there above. And although this is the August Break, I thought this post was important enough to post (and it contains a photo anyway, however old.)

Some of you might know about my fascination with tiny houses. I don't live in a tiny house, however. And... while I'd love to live in a tiny house, I'm actually starting to love the space I have. 

Eventually, I'd like to have a gypsy wagon style tiny house, but I'm not sure I'd really want to live there permanently. I have too many hobbies and too many pastimes (not to mention cats) for a tiny house to work for me.

Of course, that doesn't mean I can't make the most of the space I have and work towards an uncluttered, easy-to-clean house, even if it's a big house. You can live simply in a big house; I can prove it, and will. :) 

But that's my house, there above. And I rather like it, and have no plans to move anytime soon.

Comments

Popular Posts