Wedding weekend

The wedding was wonderful, if exhausting. But we had perfect weather, my sister was a radiantly beautiful bride, and everyone had a good time. 

Mom, Dad, and I (and Elsa) spent the night at the hotel Saturday night, so it was with some trepidation that I returned home yesterday afternoon. It's one thing to leave a few cats home alone over a day and night, but eight?!? Luckily, they behaved themselves, and even had a little food left. So that was good. 

I started reading Wildwood by Colin Meloy at the hotel, and finished reading it this morning; it was very good, and I'm planning to order the second book soon and the third when it comes out. 

Today I will be making chili for lunches this week, and cleaning up a bit in the kitchen. Not planning to do much more than that ( I crashed yesterday afternoon around 4pm and woke up at 8pm, read for a bit, then went back to sleep around 11pm) which is perfectly fine with me.

Comments

Popular Posts