Spring has sprung, at least I hope it stays around. We're into Mud Season now, which means rain and well, mud. I did get to work outside a bit yesterday, building a new raised bed for the potatoes out back and cleaning up a bit--cutting down honeysuckle, for the most part. The bunny--Cinnamon--is outside now, and that makes me happy. :)

I've also been working on finishing the next book in the Beth Hill series. I've been writing it for what seems like aeons; on and off for the past four years, it seems. I finished the first book in the storyarc, but the second has taken forever to finish. But now I know what happens, and I just have to get there.

Due to the day job, it will take some time to finish, but I am hopeful I can finish it by the end of March at the latest.

I'm in the process of updating Plethora as well, with some thoughts about crafting and why that I now have a deadline for finishing the rugs on the Big Green Loom.

Comments

Popular Posts