Okay, my votes on Veritas and Miracles:

Veritas, 7 out of 10 stars. It was interesting, but... I don't think it was interesting enough to watch every week. It seemed just a tad too predictable. I can almost predict what will happen next. Perhaps growing up on Indiana Jones has ruined me for archeology/unsolved mystery shows. Hmm. Acting: Okay. I wasn't really fond of Nicco or his father. Was the guy who played Vincent the Mummy in The Mummy? Dad thought he was, but I wasn't sure. I thought the Mummy's nose was bigger. Loved Calvin, though. Reminds me of: Indiana Jones, yes, but only to a point.

Miracles, 9 out of 10 stars. Interesting enough (apricots!!! Brilliant!) to whet my appetite for more. Jess thinks what's-his-name (Skeet?) is hot. I thought the acting was good, the premise absolutely wonderful, and dammit, I want a job like his!! Seriously. I really, really would love to have a job like his... But anyway. Will I watch it again? Definitely. It hit most of my good points. And one TV show a week isn't bad, really... right? Anyway, this one has potential. I'm going to definitely watch it next week. Note: It was a tad predictable. It wasn't hard to figure out things, but then again, maybe they meant it that way. We shall see. Reminds me of: That movie I saw that I can't remember the name of. Grrrr. I think it had Robert DeNiro in it, but I could very well be wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts