Well, I updated yesterday, but blogger seems to have eaten my post. Figures.

It's snowing here now, and has been snowing since I woke up this morning. Projected snowfall amounts are only 1-3 inches, but I'm thinking we have two already, so perhaps we'll get more. It's a really fine snow, and cold as well. What a combination.

Unless I forgot someone, I think I've changed my address with all my bills now. Thank goodness that's over! That's one of my least favorite things to do, moving-wise.

I had intended to visit the storage compartment this week and root through the boxes until I found my missing reference books, but I'm not about to do that when it's 20 degress outside. The books can wait a bit until it gets warmer. I think I can survive until then.

I made a new resolution last night. It's on the Visor, so after I hotsync, I will post it here. :)

Comments

Popular Posts