Oh, I'm still working on both. Not finished yet. Making headway, though. Finishing one of the two does look promising.

Shamelessly stolen from Sarah G's blog, a diversion:

The Tens Quiz

10 hobbies you currently engage in/would like to engage in:

1. Crochet (current)
2. Digital Photography (current)
3. Collecting Books (especially on the subject of folklore), Dragonware, vintage clothing, vintage yarn, anything cobalt blue, and old writing-related items. (on and off, depending on finances.)
4. Dollmaking (on hiatus until Spring, since I can't get into storage at the moment to get my supplies.)
5. Research (I can count this as a hobby. Writing's my job. Current.)
6. Playing the piano (or my keyboard) (a perrenial want.)
7. Baking. (bread. cookies. brownies. chocolate. yum. current, but does depend on ingredients.)
8. Jewelrymaking (on hiatus until I decide what I want to do with it.)
9. Sewing (another want. I need to sit down and apply myself to making some item of clothing that isn't a cloak. When I have a finished product, I think I'll get over most of my reluctance/fear.)
10. Hiking. (Love to hike. Wish I did it more.) and along with that, Yoga... (another one I want to do more.)

10 favorite books or authors (I added that last part...):

1. Deerskin, Robin McKinley
2. Anything by Charles DeLint
3. The Blood series by Tanya Huff
4. The Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun
5. Sharyn McCrumb
6. Terry Pratchett
7. Tim Powers
8. James Blaylock
9. The Thread that Binds the Bones by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
10. TBA

10 television shows you watch every week:

You're kidding, right?! I only watch one.

1. Miracles

10 foods you enjoy:

1. Lima Beans
2. Tea!!
3. Tomatoes
4. Opera Cremes (mmmmmm)
5. Bread!
6. Peanut Butter
7. Chocolate
8. Tuna Noodle Casserole
9. Turkey (like, Thanksgiving, not that lunchmeat junk.)
10. Dad's dressing (since I seem to be on a Thanksgiving kick.)

10 foods you don't enjoy:

1. Liver
2. Raisins (although, I will eat them.)
3. Okra
4. Tofu
5. Dried fruit unless Dad makes it.
6. Fruitcake
7. Most processed fruit snacks
8. Brussel Sprouts
9. V-8 (ugh. Ick. Nasty.)
10. Bean with Bacon soup. (Campbell's.)

10 places I've been:

1. Florida
2. Ohio
3. Kentucky
4. Tennessee
5. Georgia
6. Maryland
7. Washington D.C.
8. Indiana

Obviously I haven't been to many places. :)

And that ends my diversion. Back to work!

Comments

Popular Posts