Yesterday I went to an auction with Dad and got some cool original artwork for my walls as well as a print of deadly nightshade that I just had to have. :) I also got three cool goblets and a stained glass lamp. All in all, I spent $25, which I still owe to Dad. (This is my reminder to pay him back...)

The rest of the day was spent working around the yard, although we never got around to mowing. We took Bekah out for her birthday (Chinese) and had a great time. Ethan loved the pudding. :)

Other than that, I finished rereading AbNo and I edited the start of the second book a bit. I'm going to try to submit that one this week. I hope.

There's a teleconference call at work today about the new jobs, changes, etc., so hope and pray I'm still able to flex off one day during the week and that the day is Monday. Or Friday. That would be nice!

Comments

Popular Posts