Let's see. I haven't updated in a few days!

It's been raining off and on for two days--it just stopped this evening and probably will rain again. This is good, because the tomatoes I planted have doubled in size and so has everything else. (The surviving tomatoes in the front garden, and the six in the back garden, that is.)

My blackberries are blooming!

And my climbing roses, and also my other roses are blooming quite beautifully this year.

I got a wok, on Grey's recommendation. Have not seasoned it yet. However, I intend to try it out this weekend.

Most of my Amazon order is here, except for two things which were supposed to be delivered today and were not. Hmm. I'll have to check on that. (Oops, they are supposed to be delivered on the 29th. So they are not late.)

There's an auction on Saturday in Bethel--at the same place I went to for Dad before. This time, no huge statues and more glassware. I'm going, but just because it's in Bethel. I won't say I won't buy anything, because that will probably be a lie, but we'll see. Since it has rained all week long, and the ground was a mudhole before, I'm planning on wearing boots. :)

Comments

Popular Posts