Right before it started to rain, we got the front mown. I did most of it, but Jess did the last bit. The side is done as well. That leaves the back, but I'm not that worried about the back. And now, of course, the rain has stopped and it's cooler and nice outside.

But using the trimmer and then mowing left me very tired. I took an hour-long nap and am waiting to see if it helps, because we're supposed to be going to see Night at the Museum 2 tonight and I didn't want to sleep through it.

I still haven't decided what to do for the meeting tomorrow at work. I might just pick something up later on; I'm really not in the mood to cook right now, and I'm running out of time a bit, too.

I wrote quite a bit on Whippoorwill yesterday and today. I'm fairly close to 30k now; I might actually get there today or tomorrow, perhaps. It's becoming very interesting. I'm not quite sure what will happen next (I have a couple of ideas as to what happens in the future, though) but I know for sure that it will be very difficult for the twins to kill Ryan ever again. :)

Comments

Popular Posts