WIP update:

Since I haven't had one lately, I thought I'd do an update of my current WIPs. (In only as I thought of them order, except for #1)

1. Bound in Shadows, the third book in the Shadows trilogy. This one's going slowly, because I have to connect the first two books and end up with a nicely foreshadowed ending. I'm going to have to rework the past two chapters, but I'm managing to keep it pushing forward. Proposed finish date: I'm still hoping for the end of August/Early September.

2. Meet the Parents, which is my Nathaniel-meets-Amalea's-parents and lives to tell the tale story. It's still a short story at the moment, but once I figure out why the elves would put Nathaniel in their dungeons (murder, most likely, but I don't know who yet) it will move forward. It's been stalled for a couple of months, but I'm still hopeful. Proposed finish date: Who knows.

3. Full Moon, my flipside werewolf novel. It's not a novel yet, and having a character who's a dog most of the month is quite difficult to write, but I think I'll get back to it soon. Proposed ending date: December 31, 2003.

4. Trapped in the Spiritworld with an Internet Connection, my collaboration with Vicki. It's stalled at the moment, because one of the characters dumped a plot wrinkle into my lap that I'm not sure I can work with. But we'll see. Proposed ending date: Hopefully by my birthday.

5. Memory, or Greensleeves, depending on which file I open. This one's been in the works for a while, and I recently started to write it again. At the moment, I'm stalled and out of tense, so I have to go back and rework some of it to get everything to match. (It's written in present tense.)

6. The nonfiction not-a-writing-book writing book that I'm writing with Vicki. I'm not going to say anything about the plot or its contents yet, but I'm hoping to have that finished soon as well.

And that's the update.

Comments

Popular Posts