I set up last night, and barely fit all the jewelry on the rack I bought. In fact, I had more than I thought I did overall--I had a hard time fitting everything on the table. My partner this year still has to set up her stuff this morning.

I have a basket of yarn, my crochet hooks and denise needles to work on today--I'm going to attempt to knit myself a multi-colored scarf that's a bit longer than the one I use now. I have this really cool linen blend yarn from a boxlot on ebay (last year) that has a mixture of teal, khaki, purple, and pink, and I'm planning to use some other purples to bring out the colors. It should look nice.

If I feel like it, I may crochet a bear or two as well. I also charged the Dana, so I'm set to go there too.

I kind of like this not having to rush around this morning!

Hopefully things will go well this year. I'll know by tonight how the weekend will end up, at least that's what usually happens.

Comments

Popular Posts