Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Yay!

I am making sweet potato casserole, Bekah is making honey glazed carrots, and Mom and Dad are making everything else. Hmm. That's not quite fair, is it? But I know they like to do Thanksgiving, and we had to wrestle two side dishes away from them in the first place! (Dad will read this and probably not agree with me. :)

At the moment, Mabel's snoring (literally) on the folded up quilt I've let her lay on while she's up here in the office with me. It's bedtime, after all, so I probably should take her out and officially put her to bed soon. But I wanted to update first, just so you all didn't think I'd dropped off the face of the map.

One of these days, I'm going to try letting her sleep in my room. I don't know how that will work, though. We'll see.

I've been writing this week. I have someone interested in Heart's Desire, and willing to wait for me to finish it, so I've been working on that. I do want to finish it, because I keep getting flashes of The Seventh Secret, and I really want to write that as well.

I did work on the quilt a bit tonight, and will work on it some more tomorrow. Friday afternoon after work, I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie. Yay again!

Anyway, I'll write a more, in-depth entry later on. I have one brewing about why I never want my books to be as popular as Harry Potter, but it's still not done yet.

Comments

Popular Posts