I'm making cracked wheat bread, both Agatha and the new wheel (Amelia) are in their proper places, actually all of the wheels are in their proper places with the exception of Alfred, who is in my bedroom and doesn't quite fit as I envisioned. I think his wheel is too large, although it might end up working out. We'll see.

But the spinning half of the living room looks nice:

This is Agatha, of course, and you can see two of my charkhas on the table.
The chair will be moved eventually; I'm thinking of getting rid of my papasan chair.


This is Amelia, Abigail and Ema Bleu.
Ema Bleu will look a lot better when I repaint her.
They are also easily moved so I can use Amelia.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
You have a house full of wheels! :)
Jennifer said…
lol, just one room. Well, and Alfred's living in my bedroom for the moment.
monica said…
I love your wheels!!

Popular Posts