German Farmhouse Rye, Honey French (2), and Honey Cornmeal are rising. Since I can only fit four loaves at a time in my oven, I have to go in stages.

Next up will be Russian Black Rye, two more Honey French, and White Cheddar Cheese Bread.

If I have time, I will make two more: Sunflower Bread and/or Three Seed Bread. Or something with garlic, just because.


ETA@ 1:13pm: Honey Cornmeal and both Honey French are in the oven. White Cheddar Cheese and Black Russian Rye and rising. German Farmhouse is taking its sweet old time rising. I want to do at least three more loaves, I think.

Pizza-from-scratch for lunch. I am so hungry!!


ETA@ 2:47pm: Honey Cornmeal, Honey French, and German Farmhouse are out of the oven. Russian Black Rye is in the oven. White Cheddar Cheese is almost ready to come out of the oven; it smells fabulous. Another loaf of Honey French is rising. And Apple Chunk bread is in the bread machine for dough.

The two loaves of Honey French are kind of small. Sometimes I have trouble with that recipe rising properly.

I'm curious to see how the Apple Chunk bread looks/tastes. It's supposed to taste like apple pie. I've not made it before.


ETA@ 4:42pm: Apple Chunk is in the oven, and I'm done. I might have to bid on that one, just to see what it tastes like... although if it goes too high, then I will just come home and make another loaf tomorrow. :)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
You are heroine of the Revolution! Changing the world, one loaf of bread at a time! :)
Jennifer said…
Seriously--"Changing the world, one loaf of bread at a time" should SO be my motto!!

Popular Posts