Jamijo didn't tag me for this meme, but I thought it was interesting enough to try:

"Go here and look through random quotes until you find 5 that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Repost in your journal and tag 5 friends."

Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it; write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it.
Jesse Stuart

I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.
Beryl Pfizer
Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning.
John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Lewis Carroll (1832 - 1898), Alice in Wonderland

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890 - 1969)


And one for JamiJo:

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)
:)


I tag whoever wants to participate!

Comments

Popular Posts