Full Moon has a contract. Yay! Something else to be thankful for! I really like Full Moon.

Of course, if I got around to submitting other books that are sitting around, they may have contracts too... it's on my list.

And of course, today is Thanksgiving Day! What do you have to be thankful for?

In my case, just about everything. I'm alive, my family is alive and in good health, I'm going to be an aunt twice more by May if all goes well, I have a job that pays my bills, I am sitting in my own house with a cat beside me typing on a computer that is working, I have plenty of food to eat and tea to drink... I could list what I'm thankful for until I have to leave for Mom and Dad's this afternoon, but I don't want to bore anyone.

I think that in this world we live in, with all the stress and uncertainty, we can sit back for one day and let most of it drain away. Just relax. Have fun. Eat turkey, if that's what you do. Don't fight. Give thanks.

Yesterday, at Kroger, I saw that the Freestore Foodbank had little donation coupons where you could donate a certain amount of money to their fundraiser just by swiping a barcode. Whoever thought this up was brilliant! Considering the food banks have had a record year already with people asking for help, I hope this really works for them and they are able to get to their fundraising goal.

Comments

Popular Posts