So hello, 2011!

I have lots of plans for this year. I've outlined some of them over at Plethora; I'll be posting some of them here as well as time goes on.

Right now, though, I'm about 3/4ths of the way through the Pile in front of the hutch--and I've actually opened the hutch, even--although most of what's left is leftover Burlington stuff that needs to be gone through and stored, I suppose, until April and next Burlington.

It has taken me all day to get this far. Mostly because I got up late, but also because I was so tired and exhausted from moving furniture last night that every single muscle was protesting by the time I went to bed last night, including my fingernails. Ouch.

But I do feel much better today. No major furniture moved today, of course. Just boxes, and sorting, and stuff like that.

The entry room looks so much bigger now.

Comments

Popular Posts