Lent starts tomorrow! So of course, that means two things: Buy Nothing Lent starts tomorrow, and also, I have chosen a book to read for Lent as well. It is The Importance of Living by Lin Yutan. I have a copy of the 1937 hardback edition, found for a very reasonable price at Amazon used books. Normally, it wouldn't take me 40 days to read a book, so that's why I'm actually reading three. I will also be reading the More With Less Cookbook and Living More With Less, both by Doris Janzen Longacre.

I will continue with my decluttering. Burlington starts in April, and I want to have at least one spinning wheel there per month, along with other things as well, obviously. And ebay auctions will continue, even after I pay off my car.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
My sidekick and I are starting Buy Nothing Lent, too. :)

I've already forgotten once. It's going to take a bit to get into the habit!

Popular Posts