So Tuesday night I finished Scarecrows. This should be a good thing, but I'm a bit ambivalent about it. There are a few things I'm not exactly happy about (some of the storyline) and I'm not quite sure it fits into the canon. Jericho's story and A Glint of Silver (and I'm thinking that's what the title will be) almost fits better. It continues on from Fire & Water, and while Scarecrows does as well, I'm thinking about rewriting, using Jericho's story and A Glint of Silver as the basis.

We'll see, though; I'm going to let it stew for a few days more.

Yesterday morning, I pulled out my back by reaching for a pair of shoes. I did the stupid thing and went to work anyway, and had to leave three hours later because the drive in just about did me in. So I came home, spent the rest of the afternoon as immobile as possible with a heating pad, and I'm home today as well because I didn't think the drive in would help matters any. It should feel good enough tomorrow for me to go to work, but today I'm not pushing anything at all.
 

Comments

Grey Walker said…
Yay, Scarecrow!!!

Popular Posts