Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know, especially my mother, whom I love! We are all going out for brunch later on this afternoon.

It rained all night long, I think. Just a soothing, steady rain on the roof outside my window. I slept very well after yesterday, and woke up refreshed. Now I have a few hours before I have to leave to finish the laundry and bake a loaf of bread for next week's breakfasts; the bread is rising, the first load of laundry is in the dryer, and it's only 10am.

I bought the cats some toys at the Bethel Arts & Music Festival yesterday, brought them home, and watched as they went nutso over them all evening long. It was rather funny (the toys contain catnip, of course.) They really didn't need new toys, because they have lots of toys, but oh well... they can have more toys. :)

The Festival was OK, but not very good from a selling point. We had fabulous weather, except when it sprinkled a bit at the end. Along with the cat toys, I ended up buying two pottery bowls and a hand-forged knife. I still have to get most of my stuff out of my car, however... when it stops raining!

Comments

Popular Posts