Thunder! And rain! Yay!!!

I waited all day yesterday for it to rain, but it only barely misted. I hope this sticks around for a while; that would be fabulous!

Yesterday I baked a loaf of sourdough bread, and I think I've figured out how to keep my starter going this time. So when I'm ready to bake bread, I split it in half, feed both starters (both of which would make one loaf), and then sit both bowls to bubble for a while. Then, when they're ready, I use one entire bowl and put the other one in the fridge for the next time. It worked great!

I also started going through my Christmas stuff in preparation for kitten photo shoots for Christmas/Holiday cards. I really don't have a lot of Christmas stuff... I don't really decorate anyway, so I started a box to take up to church for their Christmas sale in October as well. I had two big containers of Christmas stuff; it's down to maybe a small box now. And that's OK, because I don't need to keep stuff I don't use anyway. And I'll have two big containers for Burlington/yard sale stuff/etc.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I feel the same way about about rain. :) When it rains, I dance.

Popular Posts