I didn't really want to do this. Someone's going to die. I'm smack dab up against the end of Pt. 1, and it's so sad. I'm sniffling all over the place. But... it's a good story. I can say that much, and know it to be true.

I just wish I didn't have to kill so many people to get Lorien somewhere he's supposed to go (namely our world.)

The traitor is scaring me. He makes me feel sad, too, because he really didn't have a chance against Z. (notice I won't even try to spell her name.) He was just so young when they were captured, and... and he didn't have Lorien's resolve. Poor guy. I really feel sorry for him.

My goal for today was page 50 of the rewrite; I'm on 49 now and it's only 7pm, so I'm going to get as much done as I can, I think. I plan to write a lot this weekend (and try to get caught up.) I hope the switch from the first part to the second part won't be too jarring, but we'll see.

More later, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts