Uh-oh



I made the 'mistake' of rereading Prince of Shadows today at work. Now my head is full of scenes for the sequel, which would be a great thing if I wasn't already in the first 1/3 of my November novel.

And to top it all off, I'm getting urges to finish Memory for the last time--at last count it's up to two connected novellas and about... (rummages around in My Documents...) 33k. If I finished the last part--that horrible last part--I'd have another novel to submit somewhere. *g* Gee, what a concept.

Actually, now that I think about it, if I finished Memory and Absolutely Nothing, then I'd have two... hmm. And then the sequel... Well. I might be busy later on in Nov/Dec, that's all I have to say.

I'm certainly not going to run out of things to write.

WIP Report



For the NaNoWriMos reading this...

Absolutely Nothing now stands at a nice 17250 words, which will probably be up to 18k maybe by the end of the evening. Depending on how long it takes me to get this entry done. *g* I'm thinking it might ruu a bit long; Susan hasn't even found out Rien is a vampire yet. In th next five pages she will, but until then...

Sometimes I feel sorry for my characters. :)

More later, perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts