And NaNoWriMo began at midnight! Hope you all are getting a good start to the month.

Counting the Stars and Scarecrows will be written hand-in-hand, I think. I'm going to try not to get too confused. ;)


Well, the inevitable weakening of my left wrist has begun. I can only crochet so much before it happens, after all, and crawling on the floor with Ethan on my back the other day probably didn't help. Ah well. I'm done anyway, at least for a little while.

Today is cleaning my room day, and I have a list for the next 11 days. Hopefully I will cross off everything on that list. It's not that difficult, so I should be able to do it. I even have everything dated, so I don't keep thinking I have to do everything this weekend.

I've put off the reread of the Shadows Trilogy to next weekend, because I'll be sitting at the craft show all day Friday and 1/2 day Saturday, so I'll need something to do. So that works.

But I'm determined to get the edits for NL done this weekend. So there.

And just an update before I wash my hair and get to work upstairs...

Comments

Popular Posts