The second craft show was today. It went great; I made over $160, which was good, for a one day show.

Of course, sitting on a metal chair for eight hours on a concrete floor wreaked havoc with my body, and by 5:30, I felt like death warmed over. But after coming home and eating a bowl of very good (but not mine) chili along with a piece of three-layer chocolate cake, I feel a bit better. ;)

At the show I finished the brown bear I started Thursday night and broke my record--I made a bear that was 1 1/2 inches tall. I sold that one, but not before getting some pictures. I will post one of those later, I think. (I'm thinking I need to get a gallery of bears going, from #1 on. (trying to think... I think I'm on #9 or #10 at the moment.)

But anyway, my report. Yummy fudge, great food... and a nice day all together.

Comments

Popular Posts