Today I...

started cleaning my room at 7pm. I'm getting there; I've switched out summer clothes with winter clothes and filled both under-the-bed bags up again. At the moment, I have my pajamas and my skirts to hang up and then I'll be done--with the clothes. At least I hope I'll be done; I also...

went to Goodwill. Both of them. They had a big clothing sale. Guess what I got? Yes. Clothes. ;) At the first Goodwill, I bought a replacement pair of wide-wale black corduroys since my favorite pair have pretty much bit the dust, a pair of jeans, a skirt, and a pair of black pants for work. Dad also found a dragonware saucer, which I'd never seen before. At the other Goodwill, I got a pair of Ralph Lauren corduroys, a Very Purple mohair sweater made in Scotland (I'm contemplating making it into a button-down sweater, because it's VERY purple, and an angora print sweater. I think that's it. Oh, yeah... I also found Ethan's Christmas present: a keyboard of his own. It's a Casio, too. Niiiice.

wrote a chapter and a half of CtS, made Ethan a navy blue and red striped hat with a pompom on top, and now....


c mjjhgnmk,l.thghngm,jk,fhjnjhghhjnjhkjkjjkjhhghghhjjhghhjhjhjmj,khghjnjfdtyytuiijkjdfghkmjneedfggh kjhjgfc ggn jngetftrdjnnm bv fgfyg jk trtgtuiiuky bhthftrtjh tyyjh uhiu fgv bh u hnk lk.kujyhthj njkmkmlkjhgbnbn t yyjkjlkliikuuyhytghn nhbmnm m bh ghj, ytv j jkkj

(Ethan says hello.)

Comments

Popular Posts