Oh, and I have written 8,660 words (so far) this weekend. I won't say my goal is 10k, but it would be nice.

Unfortunately, I'm not writing HD. After looking through my archives last week, I realized that I've been working on a version of the HD rewrite for almost a year now. And I needed a break.

And I have to write The Seventh Secret, which is set in the same world that I was getting a bit tired of.

So I decided to finish (hopefully) something else, namely, So You Want to be a Vampire.

After that, I'm thinking I will write The Seventh Secret to get it over and done with, and then take my time with Heart's Desire. And if that's all I get done this year, so be it. (But I really hope not.)

At the moment, So You Want to be a Vampire is 23,129 words. Right now, I'm getting the inkling that it will be around 55-60k, but it may well be longer, since I have no idea how the things I've introduced will play out at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts