My list of things to do today:

--Put away my clean clothes (working on now)
--Do the dishes (half done)

--Bake bread(it's in the bread machine, so that counts!)
--Make granola
--Clean out the litterboxes (it's time for completely new litter)
--Go to Pamida to buy more litter, and the grocery for a few things
--Write Full Moon, I think I'm about to get a plot!
--Practice! (well, play, really, since I don't seem to have any harp books, or at least I can't find them. I thought I did have one or two left from last time, but I guess not.)
--Finish the art book I am almost done with. (YAY!)
--Go through the craft show box and decide what I need to make, which might not be all that much, really.
--Try my best to get rid of the crick in my shoulder that has to be from sleeping weird last night or almost falling up the stairs this morning. (eh, still there.)
--Make some burritos for lunches this week.
--If I have time, work on the tomatoes and/or peppers that were picked yesterday.
--Enjoy the nice, windy weather and the first day of October!

Okay, so I'm not going to get this entire thing done today. I'm going to leave it in place for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts