We were at the rummage sale pricing stuff and sorting stuff until 10pm last night, which meant I didn't actually turn out my light to go to bed until 11pm, which meant I didn't get to sleep until after 12am, because of Certain Kittens who found a jingle ball underneath my bed.

Good morning! I'm not sure how I'll make it through the day at work, but oh well. It's Friday. At least I don't have to wake up at 5am tomorrow.

There is a lot of stuff, though. Lots and lots and lots of stuff. Thankfully, the vast majority of it will not be coming home with me. *Whew*

I am trying to decide if I want another dehydrator, though. It would have been nice to have two running at the same time when I was doing the peach chips this year. (Yes, I could buy a bigger one, but then I'd be spending more money than I would with two smaller ones!)

(And if anyone needs towels--or coffee mugs--and you're in the area, come on down Saturday morning. I guarantee you'll find something to take home with you!)

Comments

Popular Posts