And Part 5 is up. In which there is a bit of horse poop, among other things.

I highly doubt I will write 4k today; I have to finish the shawl and the scarf, rewarp Junior to bring tomorrow to the craft show, pack my car again, set up this evening, and do all sort of other mundane things, like dishes.

I don't bring my WIP to the craft show, because it's pointless to write there and get interrupted often. So I'm looking for a more manageable daily goal. A section (chapter) a day would be nice. So far, I know--vaguely, so that might change--what happens in the future. My biggest challenge will be making Katriena not boring and not helpless, since she doesn't seem to have any magical talent and almost everyone else (at least, main character-wise) does.

Comments

Grey said…
Maybe Katriena could be clever, good at coming up with ideas for good uses for other people's talents? Also decisive?
Jennifer said…
Yes, that's part of her talent, definitely.

It's funny; since I write fantasy it's hard for me to write 'normal' people because well, they're so disadvantaged. But so far she's holding her own.

Popular Posts