I'm finishing up the purple scarf right now; I have about 18" to go and some fringe and it's done. It's really, really pretty. I alternated a row of single crochet with triple crochet; very, very simple, but the resulting pattern makes it look a lot more complicated than it actually is. I will definitely take pictures of everything today, because it's (finally) sunny!

All scarves are going to be priced individually. I thought about just having them all one price, but then I realized that it didn't make sense; why charge more for the ones that were all acrylic yarn vs. wool and alpaca? It will be a bit more work for me to do tags for everything, but I like that idea better anyway.

I ended up with 25 ornaments; that's good enough. I also finished the scarf on Emilia yesterday too. Jess is coming over in a bit here to go shopping in my bead boxes and fabric stores.

Today's goals are to:

--finish pink/purple scarf (and when I say pink/purple, I mean jewel-toned pinks and purples. It's truly lovely.)
--finish up the red bear, which I almost got done last night
--rewarp Francois, Junior, and Emilia
--take pictures of everything!
--Write Whippoorwill (Ryan has been shouting at me all weekend)
--Start another cashmere art doll? (Might not get to this?)
--Laundry
--Do dishes

Comments

Popular Posts