Dear cats,

I am very sorry that my desk chair has only one pillow. I realize that all of you--except, perhaps, for Cameron and Basil, but yes, Loki included, which surprises me a bit--love to sleep on the pillow while I'm sitting here writing. I can't say I mind your presence, because it's like having a warm, purring backwarmer against my back at all times. Quite comfy!

However, (and you should have known there would be a however), there is only one pillow. You will have to take turns. No matter how much you might wriggle around, only one cat can fit on the pillow behind my back while I am sitting at my desk. Seriously. Otherwise, you slide, and then I end up perched on the edge of my chair trying to type. Or worse, typing with a cat between my arms and one at my back.

Not comfortable for me, at least.

So, do you think we can all take turns?

Love,

me

Comments

Popular Posts