So, an actual update!

And Happy 1st Birthday, Elsa! I made her a garden hat last night for her birthday. It's really cute. I will try to get pictures at the party today.

The rummage sale was yesterday and is today, and Wednesday and Thursday nights were pretty much taken up by sorting and pricing. There was a lot of nice stuff there, and I heard it went well yesterday.

Monday evening, I bought home Great Wheel #3--yes, three--and ran out of my cleaning stuff, so I still need to get more of that and clean him up. There's more information on the Antique Spinning Wheel group on Ravelry. I'm sure I'll post more about them here as well.

Tuesday--I can't remember what I did Tuesday.

Almost everything is up in the kitchen garden, including the garlic! Yay! But the asparagus isn't up yet. :( I am holding out hope that it comes up soon, although it's been kind of cold these past two nights, so we'll see if that will help. My currants and blueberries are blooming, and the blackberry shoots are starting to come up, so I'm going to have to dig them up soon. I think Saturday of next week (and Monday, since it's the day after Burlington and I'm off) will be Garden Days. Also, tomorrow, because I really have to get out in the big garden.

And I've been spinning, too; not as much as I would like, but I'm getting pretty good on the supported spindle. Haven't gotten the Turkish Wheel up and running yet, but it will come.

Detour is also going well, and I've been writing--a lot. It's over 10k now, probably closer to 11k.

Comments

Popular Posts