So anyway, I did get the entire yard mown, including the backyard. So that's good. I didn't get the big garden tilled, but I'm not really complaining. There's time yet for that.

It's been kind of cold (but sunny) today; my feet are really crying for socks. And tomorrow morning, it's supposed to be 35! Yikes. If anyone shows up at Burlington early, they'd better dress warm.

And today--today I've been writing on and off, on Capture, which needs to get out of my brain so I can continue on Detour. Right at the moment, Capture is 6,879 words. It's actually very interesting and fun to write.

Otherwise, I have Great Wheel #3 (Alfred) set up and he spins! Quite nicely, I might add. I also managed to get the Turkish wheel working (although I do have to do a bit of work on the bobbin still), and I set up the book charkha I bought a while back and spun on it too. That one's fun to spin on, definitely. And the Turkish wheel is fast.

Otherwise, I haven't really managed to get much done today. (Capture is latched onto my brain.) I am baking bread, though, and having pizza for supper. Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts