And DONE!

--Five short rows of corn and one variety of pole beans (together)
--One long row of okra along the side
--One long row of zinnas, and then right behind them, one long row of sunflowers across the front. The Scarlet Runner Beans are also with the sunflowers, mostly just to see what happens.
--Four varieties of pole beans planted in the usual space, and I left room for the Christmas Limas and the Malabar spinach

I did not get to the potatoes or the tomatoes. But that's ok.


I'm going to have blisters on my hands and a really awesome bruise on my arm tomorrow. Ugh.

But at least I got it all planted before the rain!

(Oh, and the corn? The green corn is like... dark grass green. It was almost glowing. How odd!)

Now, my question to myself is: Do I take a shower now and be all clean and not have to get one tomorrow morning? Or am I really going to be up long enough for my hair to dry? Dilemma. Hrm.

Comments

Popular Posts