As of last night, I was up to 41,116 on Josh's story, which still doesn't have a title. That's pretty impressive in less than a month (I started it on November 4th) with two craft shows interspersed in between--and a weekend trip as well.

I'm not planning to make 50k by the 30th and 'win' NaNoWriMo, but I should be finished with this story by the end of the week. It's not looking to be a long one.

And then, edits! The entire month of December. Then I'll have to pick Scarecrows back up, because I abandoned it and need to figure out what went wrong. I have stuff to submit as well. It's going to be a busy winter, writing-wise.

It's also going to be a busy winter cleaning-wise. But that's really a Plethora post, and will probably end up there (although not this morning.)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
You really are having a busy time, writing-wise. I've been delighted to see it!

Popular Posts