It's warm today, but so windy that I'm obviously not going to get out into the garden to mulch it for winter. Oh well... there will be other days. This is my last day of vacation, so I intend to enjoy it as I prepare for the week ahead.

One day, I will look forward to the week ahead and not dread (although dread is a bit too strong of a word) going back to work, because I will never have left 'work' to begin with, and it will be a lot more enjoyable and not something I would call work at all.

I'm a little stuck on the second part of the Jericho sequence (although this one is really turning out to be Phillip's story) so I'm rereading How Lyenel met Jeril in the hopes that gives me some ideas for a conclusion of that one. We'll see.

Still no movement on Scarecrows, either. It's being quite flighty.

Comments

Popular Posts