Thanksgiving was great, as always. I brought home lots of leftovers, which I've been eating these past couple of days and will be eating today as well.

I've been crocheting for Christmas gifts, and I actually had to order some cotton yarn. Thankfully, it was on sale.

The vast majority of my Christmas shopping this year is done and over with, and was mostly online. I think everyone will be pleased with their gifts.

I am almost to the point where I can plug in my toaster oven that I received for Christmas last year. Yes, it's taken me that long to clear off my countertops. "Never again" might be famous last words, but I am trying out a different approach to dishes, and so far so good. Now, just to apply that to the rest of the house.

And I still have yet to set up my lathe. sigh.

But, never fear, I have Plans for that as well. That involves more cleaning and decluttering, of course. I'm not positive I'll get it set up this year at all, but it's on the list for spring or winter cleaning, even.


Comments

Popular Posts