I'm making a cowl from some of my lovely electric blue angora yarn paired (at least for part of it) with a slate blue wool blend. The top half will be all angora, and hopefully it won't felt as quickly as my poor angora hat.

I am off work today... it's been a pretty quiet morning so far.

There have been some changes around here these past few days. In the space of a couple of days, I lost Cleome and decided to allow Basil to be an outside cat. Seriously--ten inside cats are about four cats too many. While I love them all, Basil's the one who has always wanted to go outside, so I allowed him to go outside yesterday evening. He spent the night out last night. Right now, he's on the front porch and not very happy, but he'll adjust.

It will be an adjustment for Mal and Misty, too. Basil is big enough to take care of himself, however.

I have a few things to do this morning, and then an appointment this afternoon, and then back to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to the weekend. As far as I know, there is nothing planned, so I intend to work outside for a bit, and also in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts