I am trying to see how much I can pack in a plastic container--I really don't want to have two containers full of stuff for tomorrow if I can help it.

Also, I'm not sure what I'm going to work on while there--I might just charge up my Dana and write, but I'm considering taking some knitting or crocheting. We'll see.

I cleaned out my car, though, and the table and table coverings are already there. We are going to be elegant authors--I have three gold velvet bedspreads (really!) now and I'm also bringing the dark green velvet/satin beaded throw I got at Target after Christmas. Our tent should look nice!

So if anyone is at the Ohio Renaissance Festival tomorrow who sees this, mention that you saw this post in my blog or on livejournal and I will sell you one of my books for half price!

Comments

Popular Posts