Whew! I am glad I decided not to go to the RenFaire today, because I don't think I would have made it.

Selling-wise, well, I sold one book. But I passed out business cards, heckled the guy who juggles fire (the Fortune Stage is right across from our tent), and had a fun time with Tina and her co-author Cindy. They are back there today, and I left some of my books for them to sell, so we'll see if I sell any today.

I am tired this morning, though. The yards sales (Bethel, Georgetown, and Williamsburg) were yesterday, and although I didn't get to go, I ended up with a cute wooden white cabinet, a kitchen scale (I really, really needed a kitchen scale) and a necklace to take apart for beads, courtesty of Mom and Dad. Dad, however, got the coolest thing: Three boxes of old letters from 1900-1940s (I wrote more about them on the House St. Clair blog.) I didn't get home until almost 10pm last night because I stayed at their house reading about a hundred years ago and how the Paris Exposition of 1900 really didn't hold a candle to the Chicago World's Fair. It is toooooo cool.

Needless to say, I'm both sore and tired this morning. I have to take a shower and get dressed and then go water my plants, because I didn't get them watered when I got home last night, of course. Other than that, I might actually clean off the front porch today. I also have to (still) put away my clothes and clean up my office a bit, and get rid of the stuff on my side porch that came from my car. (And clean out my car as well, from the RenFaire.)

I did get three CDs from the glass harmonica guy, since I didn't get back there last year to get any. And our tent is right next to the place with the digeridoos (I loooove digeridoos) so I will probably end up with one of those by the end of the show, too. I just hope Mabel isn't too scared of it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts