My orange tree will be the death of me yet.

So I was feeling pretty good this afternoon, and didn't have a whole lot of stuff on my to-do list to finish up. So I thought I would mix up a batch of dirt and bring out my big plants--my lemon eucalyptus tree, my hibiscus, and my orange tree.

Only, the orange tree is so tall now that I had to carry it while crouched down. Can you say improper lifting posture?

So I threw out my back. Again. It's been a while, but I remember the excruciating pain quite well. Well enough, really, that I would prefer never to feel like this ever again. I have my doubts I'll be able to drive in to work tomorrow, but I won't be enjoying my day off. Nope, not at all.

Argh.

The bread I made today, though, is, according to my Dad, the best yet. He wanted poppyseed Vienna bread, and I have to say it turned out quite tasty and lovely. I did not get any pictures, however.

Comments

Popular Posts