Whew. The rummage sale is tiring! I was there all day today.

Here is what I ended up with:

--a pair of Thunderbird Minnetonka moccasins in my size, even. $1
--two wool blankets, one gray and one brown. These are for fabric, more than likely. $3/each
--two small Fire King bowls, and a small Pyrex bowl, $.25/each
--a brass mortar & pestle! Ha! $15
--A set of sheets for curtains $1.50 (these are really cute, and might end up as kitchen curtains.)
--three bags of clothes for fabric and to wear (mostly for fabric; I bought all the 100% cotton men's dress shirts, for example, and some sleep/loungewear--pants and shorts.) $3-$4/each
--a back brace for the next time I have to lift something heavy $.50 :)
--a bread machine that I want to try out, because it has a rapid bake feature $1.50 (yes, that means I have three bread machines now. I'm not going to keep all of them, honest.)
--and I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember what it was.

I'm very happy about the mortar & pestle, obviously!

Church made over $1600 so far (they leave it up for the parishioners after church) and that's more than normal, so that's great!

Comments

Popular Posts