Reason #558 that it isn't smart to lie in front of the stove while your human is cooking:

When the human accidentally drops a piece of spaghetti sauce covered squash, guess where it goes?

Yes, right on your nice white fur. And guess who gets to suffer through dog slobber as Miss Mabel attempts to lick the tomato sauce off your fur, Cameron? Yes, you.

(I am not kidding; I heard this splork, glanced down, and there's Cameron, staring at the piece of squash on his back. And then, before I could say a word, Miss Mabel swooped in, ate the squash, and tried to lick poor Cameron to death. Because cat hair covered squash is tasty, you know! I rarely have to pick up spills off the floor at my house.)

The kittens love to lie in front of the stove while I'm cooking. They love to lie in front of the stove while the oven is on, too, no matter how hot it is in the house. They are weird.

Comments

Popular Posts