Well, the Taste of St. George went very well! I only brought home 2 cups of soup, which will be tomorrow's lunch. And the bread went over well too. Everyone had lots of good food, and I ate too much. :)

Last night, I finished up the purple wrap/scarf, and it looks really nice. I tossed it in the washer with some other laundry and it's drying now. It shrank more in width than length this time, I think. And I started knitting the yarn I found in Frankenmuth; I wasn't sure I had enough of it to weave. But we'll see. If it doesn't work right, then I may weave it anyway and see if I can make it work. It's really pretty knitted, though.

And I've also been writing today; I still have to do the last load of dishes, but I did put away the dishes from yesterday, so all is well there.

Comments

Popular Posts