I got an idea late last night before bed, and started rearranging the living room/loom room. Since the two rooms are technically connected (via the pocket doors) I decided to move my church pew/workstation into the living room and see where that led me. I'm not done yet, but it's looking pretty good at the moment.

And I am considering painting the gray table instead of putting a tablecovering on it--or something. I would absolutely love to find a table without a top that fits Ester perfectly and could be used as a stand, because right now, it's going to be pretty uncomfortable to try to weave as it is. I've been kicking around ideas, but so far nothing has gelled.

At the moment, the only way I can reach the pertinent parts is to sit on a tall stool and then my knees don't fit under the table. So obviously I'm going to have to change something somewhere.

(I can't believe I'm saying I need another table!)

I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts