Weekend List:

Saturday:

--Dig up the blackberries that are sprouting in the little garden to give to Mom and Dad dug up ten or so.
--Mow the grass started--recharging lawnmower now. (Half the backyard is done. The whole backyard is done, front yard isn't done yet. Front yard is done on Sunday!)
--Trim might not have to do this. It's not worth the effort for a small patch of grass that I can reach with the lawnmower if I'm careful.
--Put up two pieces of wooden trellis for my sweet peas, since the ugly green plastic stuff fell down next on the list, ended up doing a temporary fix
--sow more seeds (squash, etc.) almost done with this, crossing off now
--plant more lettuce, beets, and carrots next on the list, planted in the bed by the side porch
--Till the garden? (I could, but I may wait until Monday after work for that.) I'm definitely going to wait until Monday after work to till, unless I feel decent enough to do it tomorrow. I need to stop at the hardware store and get the oil for the tiller, and I need gas, too. And I need to clean up a bit in the garden before tilling. See the edit below.
--Write Whippoorwill did--got a bit farther on Chapter 7 last night.
--Finish blue scarf if I have time
--Do yoga!did my morning yoga, might do evening yoga too, all depending. Did not do evening yoga.
--clean out litterboxes (added)
--Laundry (bedsheets and quilts to hang out to dry) (added)
--Do dishes (added)


Sunday:

--Bake bread for the week and for Monday @ work Italian bread for me, Chocolate Strawberry bread (yes, really! With pureed strawberries!) for work. We'll see how the chocolate strawberry bread turns out. It smells delicious! Both are rising at the moment.
--Laundry (clothes from last week, one load) might do this Saturday, since I'm doing laundry anyway, decided I might as well get it done.
--Relax after six mile walk (hopefully I am not dead) sat and read half of The Patriot Witch (again; there are nuances I missed the first time that makes me love it even more the second time) and changed shoes to spare my feet, but then again, we only walked three miles, not six. Although it was more like four at the least with all the walking around I did before and afterwards.
--Do yoga, provided I am not dead. I'm not dead. I'm going to do yoga before bed. Crossing this off now.
--Write Whippoorwill
--Water inside plants
--Take out garbage (added)



Edit @ 4:37pm--I obviously did some stuff off tomorrow's list. I have Ethan this evening, so hopefully he can entertain himself for a little while so I can mow the grass a bit more. Right now, I'm going to go write for an hour or so and then see if the mower is completely charged by then. I'm not going to till the garden today, but I do need to clean it up a bit before I till, so maybe Ethan and I can do that, too. We'll see. I think he'll be interested to know that I disturbed a garter snake today, and saw about six snails. :)

Edit @ 8:59pm--I did finish mowing the backyard, but I didn't cross anything else off my list. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be too dead tired after walking six miles to mow the front yard.

Edit @ 6:29pm Sunday--I think I will mow the front lawn after supper, while the bread is baking. I reserve the right to declare myself too exhausted, though, if it comes to that.

Edit @ 9:01pm Sunday--Front yard is done, except for some trimming around the flowerbed, which I can do later. I took the garbage out, I'm just about to go do yoga to top off a very exhausting day and weekend. Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts