It's almost 7pm?!?! Where did the day go?

I cleaned up half the front porch. The bikes are now outside. I also swept the entry room's floor, and started cleaning off the table so I can put the yard sale boxes somewhere temporarily. Did not fill any boxes, but I still have time this evening, after all.

Got distracted by working on Tess, my Saxony. Got the footman and treadle working. We're having a little issue with her throwing the drive band every once in a while, but I think it's a minor issue that I can work out. She's had some major use in her life, after all. This wheel has been used.

I also spent an hour spinning on the Columbine wheel. (Did I mention that here yet?) I picked it up a couple of weeks ago via Craigslist for just about free. I love this wheel. I sat and spun for a whole hour without any issues whatsoever. I'm spinning some medium green Coopworth. It's nice stuff. I want to see if I can fit the whole four ounces on one bobbin. I'm pretty sure I can.

Otherwise, I guess I should really make something to eat for supper (probably spaghetti, which is simple and easy, because it's kind of too late to cook) and wash some dishes. I've been listening to A Prairie Home Companion while working on Tess, which has been nice. She's going to be a good wheel once I get her minor issues fixed.

Comments

Popular Posts