I have to bake bread for the baked goods auction up at church tomorrow evening. I've been trying to decide what loaves to bake. This is what I've come up with so far:

--2 loaves Apple Butter Bread
--2 loaves whole wheat Challah
--2 loaves Honey French
--1 loaf Dark German Rye
--1 loaf Mustard Rye

Obviously, since each loaf of bread starts at $10, I don't want to make something just regular like Italian (although I'll be making Italian for myself), but I told Mom I'd make 10 loaves. I'm trying to decide what the other two loaves should be.

I could make cheddar cheese bread again; that was really tasty, although I'll have to knead it by hand (no big deal.) Other possibilities include the following:

--Cheddar Cheese bread (think Cheezits in bread form)
--Honey Nut Oatmeal Bread
--Oatmeal Sesame Bread
--Buckwheat Cornmeal Bread
--Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
--Onion Dill Bread, or just Dill Bread
--Chocolate Cream of Wheat Bread
--Peach Pie Bread

So... any ideas/thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts