So Monday I picked a full basket of produce--tomatoes, beans, okra, a couple ears of corn, peppers--and then I was away Tuesday and Wednesday for work (overnight), so I didn't get back out into the garden until this evening.

Tonight, I picked another basket full of produce--tomatoes, beans and okra this time. I'm really glad I like okra, since I am going to be so swamped with it very soon. Maybe I should make some vegetable soup this weekend. Hmm. That sounds good.

While in Columbus (which is where I went for work), I reread Heart's Desire and Fire and Water, because I'm 330 pages into the third book, Scarecrows, and I've been moderately stuck for a while. I'm not sure if I managed to get unstuck, but I think I'll make some progress once I reread Scarecrows again, now that I've read the other two and they are fresh in my mind. Which is a good thing! Malachi's really been bugging me to finish, because Book 4 (as yet untitled) is kind of sparkling in my subconscious a bit. And that's a good thing too.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
Yay, Book 4! *beaming*

Popular Posts